Monday, October 11, 2010

That poor poor sub

So since my normal cite director quit due to our cite being....mother effing crazy....Today I had a substitute Cite Director. In the begging things were going smoothly, and she was saying "Oh if they're looking for a new Cite Director here, maybe I could ask for this position!." But by 6:00 she was saying "I can't be the cite director here, no freaking way, I'm tired of this already..."

What caused the dramatic change in attitude? Well...A lot of things. A lot of things done by two specific sisters. There was crying, tantrums, hiding in unsafe places, screaming, pushing, pants wetting, lying, and much MUCH more.
The highlight of the day, and by highlight I mean the most stressful part that made us want to run away from our jobs forever, was when one sister threw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen her throw, EVER. What happened was...well here's a picture that explains it much better than words can....


This. Is my job.