Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas....eve!

This year there have been many obstacles trying to keep me from having a good christmas. Being so busy most of the month that I didn't have much time to enjoy the christmas season, being an adult now so it's just not as exciting, getting sick as usual right before christmas, (aka right now) The kids channels showing less and less of the christmas specials I love, having to figure out gifts for people when you have no idea what to get them.

But I don't care, none of this can stop me! I'm going to enjoy my favorite holiday like I always manage to do. Even last year when I was getting over a flu! So today on christmas eve, I'm going to celebrate by delivering cookies, hanging out with my other family, and eating a small christmas feast.

My present to you, dear reader (AKA Sarah, or someone that I specifically tell to read this) is this lovely picture. Enjoy.