Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Video Project.

No one is really updating their blogs, except "Marie" who has a new fascination with this Jeffrey character. So I will, again, I guess.

As of today, the fall quarter is completely done and over with. My final test has been aced, my make up conversational quiz is made up, and the torture of my final project is through. What was my final project? A video that could be about anything, as long as it was in Japanese, included a brief mention of Japanese culture somehow, and included singing.

Finding time to film was extremely difficult, with Sarah and I working all afternoon, Kristine having classes during our free time, and me not being willing to wake up earlier than I have to. So we filmed the entire project in 2 separate days. And after a few nights of editing by moi, the masterpiece of Koi no Aji was born.

The basic storyline was about two tweenage girls who were in love with the same boy. I played Spicy-chan, the "sassier" of the two girls, though that didn't come through in my acting since I couldn't stop smiling and giggling. LaPeta played Salty-chan, who is maybe a little nicer. Kristine was Bland, the boy we love who is oblivious to everything and pretty dang stupid.

After being kicked out of a building by a lady carrying a tray of babies, while wearing a bow on my head, editing the entire movie by myself, recording the two songs and editing them, pretty much writing the script, and worst of all, having to show this mortifying film to our entire class, we're completely done and hopefully wont have another video project. And it was all worth it you know why? I got a reward!

For all my hard work, I received a scented pink "fruit parfait time" eraser! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellz yeh!