Monday, May 23, 2011

Cleanse - Day 2

Today was much better food-wise than yesterday. I was able to eat the foods we had without any problem.
Of course I still wanted ice cream today, and around lunch time I really wanted fast food like I'd normally be eating. But the cravings actually didn't last that long, and I happen to have fairly strong willpower.

Today is the last day of my full cleanse. Which now I feel kind of lame about cause it's only two days.....
BUT I'll still follow my diet by about 75% tomorrow. Just not cutting things out strictly and completely.

I didn't mention it before but my original day to go to Seattle for college stuff failed. I was unable to get that day off from work...SO it was rescheduled for this Tuesday which I was already guaranteed off! I'm excited to see my possible future living area, and since my cleanse will be over I might as well get some seattle-exclusive junkfood right? ;)