Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Lovin'

(What an original title.)
Though my summer is short I've actually done quite a bit so far. At least for my standards of usually doing nothing more than school work or laying around.
I would preferably post high quality photos edited to my liking but flickr currently wants money from me before I can upload. So instead I thought I'd post my recent instagram photos, think of it as a photo diary of sorts.

1 & 3. One of my best friends got married a few weeks ago. I still can't believe it, I'm pretty sure we were in middle school like a year ago. 

2. I finally achieved a perfect town in Animal Crossing!!! After eight years or so of owning the game.

4. This woman was seen reading a book at Westlake Center, I was completely fascinated by her. I swear she looks like a Hogwarts teacher. 

5. Tea roses. They're pretty. 

6. Reunited with my cat! You can see we're equally happy. 

7. My mom traded in her car for an Acura. It may be a 2004 model, but it's nicer than some of the brand new cars I've ridden in.

8. A story my cousin and Uncle wrote when she was younger. They want me to help turn it into a real book now which is completely flattering. 

9. Mayer Hawthorne and the County opening for Foster the People! It wasn't exactly my normal scene but I have to say, he was pretty good. 

I still have nine and a half more days to go, who knows what other adventures will take place.