Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Summer"

I did it, I survived spring quarter!
Despite having two gen-ed classes and one very insane design teacher I passed all my classes. Originally I was going to rant about my finals experience and how I didn't think I was going to pass one class because of said insane teacher, but I'd rather just forget about that...

So what does my summer look like? Well it's about three weeks long and so far it involves a lot of Animal Crossing. I'm spending as much time as possible at Mylinh's house but also splitting time between other friend's, my mom, and my extended family. On the 9th I have to start school again up until September 22nd.

Aw man I just realized that this entry is really boring and short. And I don't have anything else to say. AND NO PICTURES. I'll try to be more interesting later.